BSSL is committed to ensuring that all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We implement a policy of support for internationally recognized human rights and seek to avoid complicity in human rights abuses. We support the ILO Core Conventions on Labor Standards.
Health and Safety
Realizing the hardship caused by accidents and in recognizing the importance of the individual employees to the company, the management undertakes to work for Health and Safety policy for all operations. Employees are called on to develop a sense of Health and Safety consciousness and to co-operate among themselves to prevent injuries caused by human errors or environment defect. Constructive ideas are welcome.
In the course of implementing the Health and Safety policy, the management undertake to:
- Participate actively in accident prevention program;
- Ensure that the Health and Safety is planned for all operations;
- Provide regular safety training and education for all employees;
- Control pollution within the premises for conservation of the environment;
- Consistently adhere to all relevant legal requirement; and
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
Beauty Silk Screen Limited is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. As a company, we act in compliance with the law relating to the environment and are committed to the integration of sound environmental practices in our business decisions. We recognize the direct and indirect environmental impacts of our operations and support the principles of sustainable development.
The key points of our strategy to achieve these in Beauty Silk Screen Ltd are:
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company
- Minimise the waste produced in all parts of our business
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of materials and the source of power requirement
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers
- Support the integration of environmental considerations and objectives into our business decisions
- Seek to conserve natural resources by ensuring responsible use of energy, water and materials
- Raise the awareness of environmental issues among our staff and enlist their support in improving the Company’s performance
- Continue to review the environmental impacts of our business to identify and, where practicable, set ourselves improvement targets and monitor progress
- To evaluate proposed new equipment, materials, procedures and systems for environmental impact, before introducing them
BSSL, in alignment with ZDHC, commits to lead the industry implementing the Chemical Management System to protect its employees, consumers and environment. BSSL, in adopting ZDHC, is addressing hazardous chemicals holistically through processes: Input Control, Process Control and Output Control.
To achieve these, the management undertake to:
- Comply with all applicable local law and regulation
- Minimize chemical risk to employees
- Provide Chemical Management System Training to employees
- Adopt ZDHC MRSL
- Adopt ZDHC Wastewater Guideline
- Comply with buyers RSL Standard or AFIRM RSL
- Publish ZDHC Wastewater Test Report on ZDHC Gateway
- Upload Chemical Inventory List to CleanChain or BVE3 to get InCheck Report
- Conduct Higg Index Self-Assessment (FEM) and Third Party Verification
- Ensure chemical traceability